Paul Mitchell Hair Products - Review about Paul Mitchell The Detangler from Gloucester City, New Jersey
Update added by user Apr 05
This is the kind of response I got from a Paul Mitchell worker:
Paul Mitchell's response:
Our products are only guaranteed when purchased in a salon or Paul Mitchell salon.Products purchased at an unauthorized outlet could be old, stolen, counterfeit, diverted or tampered with.
We're sorry for your experience.
All the best,
The Paul Mitchell Team
Original review posted by user Mar 28
I have been using the detangler by paul mitchell shampoo & conditioner and it doesn't detangle my hair like I thought it would & it makes my hair feel greasy after use. I refuse to use anymore products by this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Paul Mitchell The Detangler
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "3 Soft taco supremes, not regular soft tacos, 3 times in 2 weeks, wow Trenton nj, its that hard to get the order right, If you messed up..."
- "You and clearly see chip polish. Wasted money just like diamond polish why do they gef away with fake sdvertisment..."
- "Paid for steak triple stack it look more like a complete flop. For $5.69 i'd expectedit to look like thebads on television. Do you think your customer or customers..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."